The Fantastic Foursome

You know: Danisnotonfire (Dan Howell), AmazingPhil (Phil Lester), KickThePJ (PJ Liguori) and Crabstickz (Chris Kendall).  The Youtuber guys.  From the UK.
My favorite one is Crabstickz.  He's the best actor out of the 4 and the only one that makes me genuinely laugh without trying too hard (like most other Youtubers do).  He's also the most attractive (in my opinion, obviously).  I love his height, his lankiness, his smile (his lips and teeth are beautiful, man), his eyes, his rosy cheeks, his hair, his adam's apple, and his NECK, MAN.  Let's not forget his personality.  It's his best quality (besides his smile and his eyes).  He seems like a great guy--outgoing, lovely, funny and sweet.  I love the fact that he's into Asian cultures and into movies as well.  Super beautiful guy--inside and out.  Don't get me wrong, the others are attractive too.  They're just look too feminine-looking for my taste.  Except for PJ--he's alright looking.  But he's certainly no Chris Kendall.

So... here are some pics and gifs (mind you, the majority of them will be Crabstickz--I've already explained why, lol)






















































































 

Popular Posts